October 24, 2008

License

What a bored FRI im had...
D-A-M-M~!!!!
woke up early in da morni
went sch for pay all my textbooks
arghhhhh~!!!
i tot sistarz gang gt go
bt.who noe...
they NOT
make me freaking boring in da sch
they juz came likes.hmm.10 min
so i juz can...
keep gossiping around
shared some of my experience of test car wif Kimmy and tat Stupid Ivan
go canteen before rest.Lawan wif prefect tim=.=
tat prefect reali NGIAOOO till--------
dno say hw tuu say
all came and standed around me
walao.u tot who i am
super star mehhhh.LoL
all takes out they small notes book and a pen
keep ask us go back to class.and asked me to ate faster my mee
i saw her keep standing behind me wif her groups juz so damm annoyed
thn i tell her if wanna record down my name juz record la
I DON MIND
she say want port me ESCAPE
yes.you do.up to you*hahaaaa
i thk she reali get gek by me till cnt tahan dy*gooddddd
they stand around us almost gt 10 min i thk
they juz can't do anything.at least record down our name*hahaaa

afternoon
go bek home for changed my sch uniform
gotta go do my License
yet.finally.i did it
i gt my own car license now
bt da foto of da license reali fat dao--------
its reali a photo tat i takes long long time ago
becox i didnt gt any new passport foto
so i juz use old photo
sigh.nvm.its ok.
cx its juz a little license for driving

night
go church for some activities
damm~!!!
so boring laaaaa
sunday.so excited weiiii
bt nid standby some dessert
haix.headche now
dno wat shuld i buy
mummy sure no time ready for me
sigh...



Depends.

No comments: