October 11, 2008

empty




Do tired wif my life without any meaning
sigh.
I do work hard recently since i have alot of thing to done it in tis two weeks
I do enjoyed every sigle life that i have in my Life
I do take a big rest after i finish buz all my thing
I do play more harder at the end year holidays
I do more enjoyable my Sunny days
Yes.I DO...

Someone...
U shuld rmb wat you had told me before
I will wont believe it anymore since yesterday
Im regret so damm much wat i had done for you before
Im so damm lose hope whether why i got tis kind of FRIEND in my Life
I don't noe what you had done
But i can comfirm that u're juz try to be perfunctory when you're talking to me
Start from today...
I won't shall anything of mine to you
NO MORE...
YOU MAY GO AND GET LOSE...

------------------------------------------------

Saturday

piano class
then went hving my lunch wif bro
afterthat when some shop for a small shopping*LoL
buy a cute spec*hahaz
so damm cutie.love it***

nite
went out hving dinner wif family
-bye-


Nite for all my sweetie...

No comments: