July 26, 2008

something.

FRIDAY:
sch.
home.
go sumwhr for take my NEW IC.
finally.I GET IT.
not bad xia.my head too big.eyes so small.lolz
afterthat go walking around imperial
ALONE.gainess.
ntg can buy.
so decide go ah lung saloon for repair my extension.
since i nvr repair it for a month.
take one and half of hour over there.DAMM~!!!
then.go KFC for buy my LUNCH.
tution afterthat.
im late gain.sry.
afthat hving dinner wif family at sumwhr.

SATURDAY:
office.
piano class.
shanghai town for lunch.
hving dinner wif family at sumwhr.
some happen come on gain.seriously.
GOD BLESS ME.
-AMEN-

SUNDAY:
oversleep.
miss da praying time.
hving breakfast at home.
becoz of...
nw gonna go church gain
gt some activities.

------------------------------------------------------------

WHEN IS THE NEXT

No comments: