July 18, 2008

IN DIFFERENT.



IN DIFFERENT.
NON-MAKE UP.
damm lazy tuu perming.make up.wearing lenses.recently.be ORIGINAL.

yesterday.FRIDAY.
fcuk.
why.why.why
i get cheat by someone.
go parkson around 2 o clock
ALONE.
mg~!!!walking around.go somewhr for a DRINK.
wait.n.wait.
wat time you gonna come n fetch me go take my NEW IC
my mind juz like keep on repeat TMD~!!! WAT TIME YOU GONNA COME.
deng.deng.deng.
wait till 3 oclock
start my piano class dy.bt.YOU.
whr're you.
3.30pm
finally you're coming.
FINE.im damm angry enough.
go piano class around pelita straightly
no more enough time to let me go take my ic dy.
go tuition after piano class.then.meeting.supper.
shit~!!! LAME.
dno why they wan meeting everyweek
then its juz like meet da same thing.keep on repeating...
im damm super duper hyper BORING
feel like wanna KILLING SOMEONE dy.
laz week ended up at 10.30pm.
tis week i don care.
ask my daddy dn sleep.come fetch me around 9.30pm
dn care them finish ady or nt.juz go home if daddy came.
cx im boring enough inside da meeting room.
hving supper at sunwhr.
NO MORE.

------------------------------------------------------------


Don try to play wif me.
i don care who're you.
juz be myself.
DANIEL CHONG.RAY.
fcuk off~!!!


saturday:
WILL BE UPDATE soonnnnnnnnn

No comments: