July 25, 2008

hopeless.

why.oh why.
i dunno.
wats can i do.
how o clock is it now.
10.16pm.
why im still here.
becoz of...
i hate fri NITE.
shuld we end it up.
shuld i believe you.
shuld we hold it.
shuld we waiting.
but no way for me.
how.confusing.
im tired on it.
far distance.
it's reali hard.
but still nid respect ur decision.
we just can try to mutually to believe each other.
FINE.


--------------------------------------------------------

nowdays juz keep reticent
no feel like wanna open my mouth
just feel like reali so damm concede to opn my mouth when schmates talking wif me
why.idunknow
mayb.....
i know.you know.
it's enough.

Pls:Think it carefully when you wanna telling something to each others.
Do you have think da mind of other side when you tell each others.
i don mind.
but.how's about da other.
OTHERS.

Pls:if ur guys/gals wanna continue.just let it be...
nth i can do.just be myself.
i don mind.i don care.







No comments: